Thanks to so many friends, and even strangers(!) for your suggestions. I thought about all of your questions - there were so many - and I narrowed it down to this list:
· What has been the toughest lesson you’ve learned?
· What insecurity has plagued your life the most?
· When do you feel vulnerable?
· What do you fear the most?
· If you could change one thing in everybody’s mind – what would it be?
· What are you thankful for?
· What are you (as an individual – children and marriage aside) most proud of?
· What is, has, or will stop you from pursuing your dreams?
· What keeps you motivated to keep going – when the going gets tough?
· Describe what love feels like to you.
· What is something about yourself that you’ve always tried to hide?
· If you could share one piece of advice with the world, what would it be?
· What is your heaviest burden?
So there they are. My list. I happily welcome any and all contributors. Please share this blog - share these questions - with anybody you think might want to share their answers. The more, the merrier! For more information on how to submit your entry - your answers - your awesome human-ness - please visit the page titled "The Questionnaire" ... it has my contact information, as well as exactly what I need in order to post your stories and truths.
Thanks so much - for reading, and contributing. Much love to you all!